Andrew is a filmmaker, photographer and author.
Born in New York in 1990, Andrew now works between Australia and London photographing editorial and portrait work.
Graduated Australian National University School of Art majoring in Photography and Media Arts in 2011.
He has produced work for Vogue Australia, The Economist, Fairfax Media, Vice, Reuters, Australian Broadcasting Corporation, SBS Independent, Australian Government and News Corp.
From 2012 to 2016, Andrew presided as staff photographer for the Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies and now works as a media and marketing adviser.
- Winner, Moran Contemporary Photographic Portrait Prize, 2008
- Shortlisted, Moran Contemporary Photographic Portrait Prize, 2009
- Finalist, Head On Portrait Prize, 2009
- Finalist, National Photographic Portrait Prize, 2010
- Winner, Australian National University Emerging Artists Award, 2011
- Winner, Best Photograph/Editorial, International Pacific Area Newspaper Publishers Award, 2012